To write what’s unwritten and barely thought of yet hoped and dreamed for at every chance. To think of all possible thoughts that bring someone to their brink of reality to finally understand there is no perfect. To know that in the end it’s all going to end up the same way for the same people who have it in their mind that that’s true. I feel that my fate has brought me to a spec of hope that my once so quiet humility will now shout freely for my heart to hear its time. I hope to feel that peacefulness that once reined in my life so loudly and just let the high creep to my inner being of softness. My blood runs so thick at such thoughts of purity in such a deep and emotion blunder of love toward one I’ve sided by a week. With every thought in my mind followed by a smile of absolute happiness continued by little breathless moments here and there, I’ve come to realize that you can only be real to yourself in a love life relationship if you know that you are perfect for that person and that person only. With out judgment or jury, my heart races at the hope and sight of the next moment I may get a glance or even a grace of touch. With almost a sickness of pure love and happiness becoming light-headed and bits of irritable it can only mean I truly am content with my current thought and emotion toward this seemly extended relationship that my heart has approved to be real.
What kinds of emotions or thoughts have brought my inspiration to such a bewildering advancement for words? What kind of kindred noises in my head have now become the voices of reasoning for my current actions toward such a feared happiness? What kind of events have brought my faith to such a height that I actually stay comfortable with any thought of a birth of thought or being?
- Wanted to Feel Better, So… (kreativeinspirations.wordpress.com)
- Mind Word Matrix (mcamiso.wordpress.com)
- Emotional Control Through Rational Thought (Learning How to be a Robot) (philosophizationstrategery.wordpress.com)
- Just because it’s empty, doesn’t mean it must be filled. (thejodewriting.wordpress.com)
- Does your writing affect you? (stephanie-hurt.com)
- Why I Love To Blog – Inspirational Thoughts (prefs.zemanta.com)
- Unreality (juliegassaway.wordpress.com)
- My Writing (staciemariesf.wordpress.com)