We all get confronted with decisions that we don’t necessarily agree with or like! We all sooner or later find that special person that makes our world such a better place and when that person’s life get interrupted by a decision that could tear their world apart…. It’s more than tears of sorrow. My heart breaks for the decision someone was given today. I know way down deep that this decision is going to bring this lovely person to the brink of losing. I want to cry for the pain this special person will experience! I want to cry for the end result of the decision! I want to scream some sense in that confused little head! I wish the best for this person and wish I didn’t have to sit and watch as this person makes a decision to not only lose, but also have the unintentional time to handicap the day!!!
- Any decision Is Better Than No Decision (kendalllangston.com)
- When you have to confront yourself… (thoughtsinavacuum.wordpress.com)
- Decisions (elliecrescent.wordpress.com)
- The lines blur.. (jessicahallsite.wordpress.com)
- No Action Is a Decision (davidkravitzcoaching.wordpress.com)