My Current Thought Process
- I wasn’t me!!
- Happy Birthday with a free book!!
- Different Day…
- How Would You Do It?
- Balls of steel
- My Coming Out Story Revealed… Do You Dare?
- We are all our own type of normal
- The Tiny Memories…
- Life is Worth Living
- … Stabbed in the Side …
- Well I’m Waiting
- May I Still Survive..
- Twin Soul Flame
- … I’ll Even Hold Back Her Hair …
- Be Surprised of What a Little Guy Can do
- The Embarrassing Mom
- The Indigo List of How To Tell If You’re An Empath
- Another day of Therapy!!!!!
- The next big venture…
- … not right now
A Few of My Gracious Followers
Top Posts & Pages
Passionate & Poetic Author/Poet/Writer
- I'm so fucking glad we can be adults and talk about things these days 5 days ago
- Life worth living.. - I can certainly see how some people would feel like everyone would be better off... tmblr.co/ZllXIu1TJrgSm 2 weeks ago
- I wasn't me!! - I wasn’t me!! There comes a time in life when you really have to open your heart and soul... tmblr.co/ZllXIu1SxuosI 2 weeks ago
- RT @freedomtomarry: RT to congratulate couples in these five states! #SCOTUS http://t.co/TnNn1KYQ78 3 weeks ago
- RT @Gay_Actuality: Philippines: Quezon City passes law banning anti-gay discrimination: Philippines' largest city Quez... http://t.co/8qQWi… 4 weeks ago
Thank you to all my followers!!!!
- Follow The Velvet Closet of a Lesbian on WordPress.com
All That I Have
TagsArts Child children confusion. love Empath Facebook family Father gay Gay Lesbian and Bisexual girlfriend God Health heart Home kids Lena Rai lesbian LGBT life love Mental health Michigan mother Online Writing Parent Parenting People Poetry relationship Relationships Romance Secrets of the Velvet Closet sexuality Shopping society Thought United States woman women
Top Blog Sites
Featured @ Night Owl Reviews
We Are All Survivors!