My Current Thought Process
- My Coming Out Story Revealed… Do You Dare?
- We are all our own type of normal
- The Tiny Memories…
- Life is Worth Living
- … Stabbed in the Side …
- Well I’m Waiting
- May I Still Survive..
- Twin Soul Flame
- … I’ll Even Hold Back Her Hair …
- Be Surprised of What a Little Guy Can do
- The Embarrassing Mom
- The Indigo List of How To Tell If You’re An Empath
- Another day of Therapy!!!!!
- The next big venture…
- … not right now
- My Reality Spins
- A dream is a dream…. right?
- Words of Encouragement
- … Walking Backwards …
A Few of My Gracious Followers
Top Posts & Pages
Passionate & Poetic Author/Poet/Writer
- RT @huffpostgay: LOOK: These sexy rowers are taking it all off (again!) to fight homophobia (NSFW) huff.to/1AmjEby 23 hours ago
- I'm on the list to be on the liz McMullen talk show by the looks of it. I'll tell you more I know more. . Yay!! 23 hours ago
- RT @Rainbow_Ark: Continued success, state by state in judges finding their marriage bans unconstitutional... http://t.co/1iHa2me6FW 1 day ago
- Review by recent reader of Secrets of the Velvet Closet; A Memoir: "It's like suddenly learning Ju Jitsu from The Matrix" 3 days ago
- A follower just sent me a pic of their long waited for package... guess what it was? http://t.co/l65bHR3br3 3 days ago
Thank you to all my followers!!!!
- Follow The Velvet Closet of a Lesbian on WordPress.com
All That I Have
TagsArts Child Conditions and Diseases confusion. love Empath Facebook family Father gay Gay Lesbian and Bisexual girlfriend God Health heart Home kids Lena Rai lesbian LGBT life love Mental health Michigan mother Online Writing Parent Parenting People Poetry relationship Relationships Romance Secrets of the Velvet Closet sexuality Shopping society Thought United States woman women
Top Blog Sites
Featured @ Night Owl Reviews
We Are All Survivors!