My Current Thought Process
- We are all our own type of normal
- The Tiny Memories…
- Life is Worth Living
- … Stabbed in the Side …
- Well I’m Waiting
- May I Still Survive..
- Twin Soul Flame
- … I’ll Even Hold Back Her Hair …
- Be Surprised of What a Little Guy Can do
- The Embarrassing Mom
- The Indigo List of How To Tell If You’re An Empath
- Another day of Therapy!!!!!
- The next big venture…
- … not right now
- My Reality Spins
- A dream is a dream…. right?
- Words of Encouragement
- … Walking Backwards …
- … A Touch Fascinated …
A Few of My Gracious Followers
Top Posts & Pages
Passionate & Poetic Author/Poet/Writer
- So hard knowing what you have to give up to be who you really are. A true coming out story with a down to earth point of view. Secrets.. 1 day ago
- My coming out story is now available. Secrets of the Velvet Closet; A Memoir amazon.com/dp/B00LV1SEMS/… via @amazon 1 day ago
- RT @Locaa_Love: I'm gonna cry so hard when #TrueBlood ends this season 😞 #IdcJudgeMe 1 day ago
- RT @gaystarnews: True Blood's Nelsan Ellis slams former co-star Luke Grimes who quit over #gay storyline: goo.gl/ibAezI @TrueBlood… 1 day ago
- You ever feel like no matter how hard you try.. it will never be good enough.. of courSe you do.. you r human right.. that's what my book is 2 days ago
My Wonderful Viewers
Thank you to all my viewers!!!!
- Follow The Velvet Closet of a Lesbian on WordPress.com
All That I Have
TagsArts Child Conditions and Diseases confusion. love Empath Facebook family Father gay Gay Lesbian and Bisexual girlfriend God Health heart Home kids Lena Rai lesbian LGBT life love Mental health Michigan mother Online Writing Parent Parenting People Poetry relationship Relationships Romance Secrets of the Velvet Closet sexuality Shopping society Thought United States woman women
Top Blog Sites
Featured @ Night Owl Reviews
We Are All Survivors!